Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have a stye on each eye and a friend of mine told me to wash my eye with baby shampoo (tearless).?

Has anyone ever heard of this and if so, did it work?I have a stye on each eye and a friend of mine told me to wash my eye with baby shampoo (tearless).?
It's tearless baby shampoo...I've never heard of it, but it can't hurt to try. Better that having the sty, right? Go try. Good luck : )I have a stye on each eye and a friend of mine told me to wash my eye with baby shampoo (tearless).?
Don't do it! It will just irritate your eyeball. A stye is like a pimple. It will usually go away on its own and if not go to a doctor to have it popped or removed.
i don't know about that but an old trick that always worked for me was to get a solid gold ring and place on the stye, the better and thicker the gold the better the response, it does take a day or so though, solid gold not just plated
My mom told me about an old remedy that worked. You rub something that is 14K Gold on the part of the eye that has it.





It really works. Make sure you clean whatever it is you are using, with warm water and soap before you rub it on yourself.
The Merck Manual recommends washing eyelids with a cloth or swab dipped in a dilute solution of baby shampoo--two to three drops in 陆 cup of warm water. This is recommended for treatment of blepharitis, which is inflammation of the eyelids, but you may have blepharitis if you have two styes at once.





This is a common, everyday treatment for styes as well as blepharitis, and your friend is well-informed.





I have given you links to a couple of articles that mention it.
Never heard of that but if you have a gold ring, rub it on the stye.
I used to use baby shampoo on my eyelashes because they'd get terribly oily from me rubbing them. It really doesn't hurt and smells nice, at least I think so.
Your friend is not the sharpest tool in the shed. No you cannot do that.


Speak to your doctor if they are bothering you.

No comments:

Post a Comment