Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is baby shampoo good for your hair?

i mix it with my regular shampoo sometimes and I think it looks better with some. Is it good for your hair if you're not a baby?Is baby shampoo good for your hair?
I know that people use this to wash their face and clean makeup brushes. For gentle and natural, try something like Kiss my Face or Jason's. There are a lots out there with natural ingredients that are from plants. One of the best is Phyto brand that you can get at any Sephora store. If you have a health food store near you ,check it out. Or go to www.drugstore.com.Is baby shampoo good for your hair?
baby shampoo isn't even good for baby's. here's why:


they aren't made to the pH of hair, but of eyes. this is why its ';no more tears.';


it doesn't really do a good job of cleaning the hair and skin, but it does do a good job of drying it out.





use a good professional shampoo and conditioner. you won't have to mix it with anything else.





its not ';bad'; for your hair, but its not doing anything for it.
baby shampoo is formulated for that baby (lanugo) hair.. not really a good thing for adult (terminal) hair. you should be alright.. but make sure it doesn't have chamomille in it... that can leave a gold deposit on your hair that is actually damaging
Yeah for the baby it is.But babies usally have very little hair so that is why only babies use it. It just to keep their hair nice.
It won't hurt your hair. I switch around and use different shampoo every other wash. My hair does a lot better. It doesn't get flat when I do this.
As long as it has some conditioner properties to it. Otherwise, go w/ pantene pro V
yes it is. baby hair is the same as your hair just newer. so yes its good for your hair.
I think it is cause whenever I use baby shampoo it makes my hair really silky.





Hope I helped ^_^
Johnsons baby shampoo is good for any type of hair...with or without mixing it with another...
When I used baby shampoo it made my hair thin and rough.
he**z yes its make it soft and shiny n conditions


i love it !!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment