Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can I Bathe my Rabbit with baby shampoo?

I NEED!!!!!!!!! to bathe my bunny and i dont know if i can use baby shampoo or not.Can I Bathe my Rabbit with baby shampoo?
No!!!





Bathe them in acidCan I Bathe my Rabbit with baby shampoo?
should be OK, but be very careful of the eyes. Rabbit eyes are much more sensitive than ours.
yes absolutely
Yeah you should be okay, just be careful around her face. Also make sure you dry her really good.
It is not recommended to give a bath/shower to a rabbit. Many are more at risk of getting sick, especially if you use shampoo and there are residues that gets swallowed later by the bunny. If you must clean him, please do so with as little shampoo as possible and make sure the rabbit does not get cold before he is dry again.


NB If he cannot keep himself (esp his backside) clean, it might be a sign of obesity : verify if you can feel his ribs, and if not, put him on a restricted diet. To know the heathy weight of your rabbit, consult reference books at your local library or on the web.


Hope it helps


=]
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment