Thursday, December 31, 2009

My five-year-old swallowed a little bit of baby shampoo--will this hurt him?

I was giving my son a bath and while I was washing his hair he dipped his finger in the suds and put it in his mouth. Will it hurt him?My five-year-old swallowed a little bit of baby shampoo--will this hurt him?
nah,He'll be fine!My five-year-old swallowed a little bit of baby shampoo--will this hurt him?
definitely not
It is not poisonous at all! He will be fine! If he drank alot, the worst thing is he'd throw up, but just a little, he will be fine!
nope. The worst it may do is give him a little diarrhea
I dont think it will hurt him. But just in case, I would call his doctor and ask.
Probably not, but call Poison Control to be on the safe side. They'll be able to tell you what to do (probably give him some water and watch him) and what to look for.





You'd be shocked to hear what kids consume - I know of a three year old who drank perfume because it smelled pretty, so he thought it'd taste pretty. The next month, he drank nail polish because he could. His mom had the local Poison Control center on speed dial, and they knew her by name. =)
Not at all. All it might give him is a little diarriha (or however you spell it, sorry, i'm on vaca, i'm braindead)
No he'll be fine.
not at all, baby shampoo remember is made for babys cause they are sensitive, even adult shampoo wouldnt hurt.
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment