Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When did you stop using baby shampoo?

My 18 month old is still using baby shampoo. I was thinking when this bottle is empty I would buy kids shampoo. Is this ok?When did you stop using baby shampoo?
we use kids shampoo on my 2 1/2 year old nephew but use baby on my 14 month old nephew.When did you stop using baby shampoo?
My daughter is 16 months and I have been using regular shampoo since last month. Her hair is super dry so I started using my conditioner on her (i use neutrogena since its moisturizing enough for my coarse thick hair) my daughters hair has truned very coarse and frizzy so I started to notice the difference when ever i use her baby shampoo alone. He hair is so dry and unmanageable
My children are 12, 10, and 4 and they all still use baby shampoo because it is really the best when it comes to tangles and being tear free. We have tried the Lorelle kids shampoo, but it leaves my girls hair feeling like straw. Really it is up to you. Good Luck!
my boys are 4,3,and 1. I still use baby shampoo on them. I guess I like the smell and you can use it all over there body.
my daughter is 2 1/2 and I still use the baby shampoo on her....I just love the way they smell....especially the Lavender one!
I still use baby shampoo on my 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 year olds..I love the baby shampoo!! Good question though!
we still use the baby shampoo on our 3 and 18 month old children, but because we have curly hair i also use my conditioner on them as well, keeps their hair clean and smooth..
This is a good question. My daughter is 2 1/2 and I still use baby shampoo on her hair.
i quit at two and that's cause his dad yelled at me for it =)


said he isn't a baby anymore
my son is 3 and we still use baby shampoo...jus makes him smell better and helps his hair out too
i have not use baby shampoo seen my son was one and a half

No comments:

Post a Comment