Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My doctos said to wash my hair only once a week with baby shampoo?

I recently had a dr. appointment and i said my hair has been thinning and falling out and my hairline is falling back and he said to use baby shampoo and wash my hair only once a week. why is that? but the problem is that my hair gets really oily and greasyMy doctos said to wash my hair only once a week with baby shampoo?
go to a different doctor and ask for the treatment shampoo or if you find it's getting worse ask to be transferred to a dermatologist, baby shampoo is just very mild and does solve the problem....My doctos said to wash my hair only once a week with baby shampoo?
b/c chmicals make yr hair fall so if u use a gental shapoo and not use it so much yr hair wont fall
My sister is a hairdresser and she says Nioxin works really good but you have to continue using it. You should take vitamins too. But my sister always tells me to wash my hair everyother day -- she said it's not good at all to wash your hair everyday since it is good to leave the natural oils in ur hair.





Hope that helps.
you need to leave the natural oils in the hair in the hair. YOur head is probably stressed. do what your doctor says to do hes the expert and has the schooling to back up what he says
my hairs, very good.. dark.. thick.. its a genetics, and environmental thing, ok so i just got a lil up my own ***, but to b honest, ii do a few things which a fmaily tradition thing.. acutally does work, contact me cause i wana know ur ethnicity and so on.. but things like message you head, with olive/ jojoba/ coconut oil... get natural yugurt leave to to warm for a while and message that into ur head (done get it to close ot the neck its uncomfy... well for me atleast) trust me.. if after you wash it u dont feel the difference my name isnt.. mo.. (even thoguh its not but that a diffeent topic) .. oh ye btw its aslso to do with the water in you area, i went on holdiay to thiland a few months ago, the water was purer and my hair fall rate decrased soo dramatically, as soon as i came back to london the crappy water, started to ruin my hair again.. trust me try the mesthods iv said and ull c if you want proof .. of my hair :D.... anyways.. one a week should b enough babay shampoo cause its ph balanced, and no tears which is always good.. :p urmm...greasy is natural brush ur hair often asit spread hair follicle growth cells...

No comments:

Post a Comment