Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can I use Johnson`s baby shampoo for oily hair?

I have sued many kidn fo shampoos,and I saw that jiohnson`s bbay shampoo amkes my hir grow faster.But I`m affraid,can it close pores on my head.Does this shampoo clean good the hair?Can I use Johnson`s baby shampoo for oily hair?
i find i can use any kind of shampoo, even face soap, as long as i


RINSE WITH lemon juice, cap full to 2 cups of water. WORKS GREAT FOR ANY HAIR. If however your hair is DRY there is a great old stand by BRILLCREAM hairdressing cream, just a tiny dab, like half the size of a bean, will give you a healthy long lasting shine and no static. Most shampooes and conditioners build up in time, this leaves your hair sqeeky clean, shiny, bouncy and healthy lookingCan I use Johnson`s baby shampoo for oily hair?
You have sued many kinds of shampoo's? Anyway for oily hair Johnson's Baby Shampoo will not work it is made for children and infants that do not have oily hair like adults. I would find a kind that says for oily hair not Johnsons.
Yes but you must use at least the size of a penny.
I wouldn't use it if you have color treated hair. It will strip it. Use a shampoo for oily hair. A clarifying shampoo will work, but again if you have color treated hair, don't use it. Baby shampoo makes my hair oily, so I don't use it. You may want to try Neutrogena Shampoo.
There are different types of Johnson and Johnson shampoo. I would recommend using the BATH AND SHAMPOO. The body's skin has oil and so do your scalp. I would try it to see. But if that doesn't help try and another brand that has a certain type of ingredients
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment