Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will baby shampoo remove several coats of waterproof mascara?

I've heard the using baby shampoo on your lashes will remove eye makeup, and I'm thinking about getting some Johnson%26amp;Johnson baby shampoo to try. Has anyone tried this??Will baby shampoo remove several coats of waterproof mascara?
baby oil removes makeup very well.. and makes your skin soft.. just dont get it in your eye! wipe down never up or to the sides :)Will baby shampoo remove several coats of waterproof mascara?
I don't think so. As oil is needed. Baby oil i think u can give it a shot.
Vaseline works.
I've never heard of it, I wouldn't try it, and you should try Lancome's BiFacil instead. It'll take off ANYTHING!!!
Lapin is correct, baby oil in a downward motion.
no way jose thats terrible for your eyes!!! use a little tiny bit of baby oil on a cotton ball to get it off
No way I dont think this is a good idea, it will only irritate your eyes. i would use a great eye make up remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment