Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can adults wash their hair with Baby shampoo does it get totally clean?

Does baby shampoo really get out the grease and dirt of everyday activity in adults?Can adults wash their hair with Baby shampoo does it get totally clean?
Yeah, its actually good for u to use (i use it cause my cousin is a hair stylist and she said it makes your hair healthier)Can adults wash their hair with Baby shampoo does it get totally clean?
yep. It's just gentler, doesn't dry out your hair as much.
Yes, yes and yes
It all depends on your hair, but I'd say no. I tried it once and quit using it. It didn't clean very well, but at the same time, I felt like it dried my hair out. Looking at the ingredients list, all I saw was a bunch of weird chemical-ish names. I always recommend makeupalley.com to people. I don't think Johnsons baby shampoo has good ratings there. Check it out.
yepp.


my mom uses baby shampoo cuz she likes the way it smells...


and yeah it works the same as any other shampoo.
I don't think adult can use baby shampoo. Baby shampoo has softer acid which clean out the dirt from head.
no.baby shampoo only for babies.u have to use adult shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment