Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can I use baby shampoo to clean an eye with pink eye?

I had heard that you could, and my friend's kid has it. Can she wash it out with baby shampoo?Can I use baby shampoo to clean an eye with pink eye?
Go to the store and, get a bottle of Eye wash.


also, pick up a bottle of clear eyes for, when You're at work or, school.Can I use baby shampoo to clean an eye with pink eye?
yes you can, put a small ammount on some cotton wool along with some water and use it that way
I have heard of this, but it just doesn't seem like a good idea. Your eyes need moisture, and washing it out with soap will just irritate your delicate eye tissue. Get some drops at the drugstore (over the counter) designed for use in the eye. They're only a couple dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment