Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can you use baby shampoo on a dog?

My cavalier/bichon mix got really dirty outside, he looks like a mud-ball. He is really filthy and I don't want mud tracked all over the house, but I don't have any dog shampoo left or a way to get over to the store right now. I was wondering if its safe to use Johnson's baby shampoo (the no-more tears kind that comes in a yellow bottle) to give him a bath?Can you use baby shampoo on a dog?
I use that one my 11 week old puppys and it works great! you should use it and i only use it b/c my vet recomended it so it must be good!








hope that i helped!Can you use baby shampoo on a dog?
Yes, it is safe to temporarily use the baby shampoo until you can go out and buy dog shampoo.
i dont kno for sure, but i would say yes. if it is safe for a weak little baby it has to to b okay for mans best friend.
yes,i did that a few times.my vet said,dilute the baby shampoo with water,if you got nothing at home.rinse well.
I have.....many times.....still try to avoid the eyes.....';the dog';....
yes i believe so, just don't get it in his eyes or ears or mouth or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment