Saturday, December 19, 2009

What age is it okay to stop using baby wash and baby shampoo?

you know I was wondering the same thing! every now %26amp; then I will wash my daughter with regular soap (dove) -she's 18 months, also Ive used a little body wash %26amp; so far she hasn't had a problem (skin irritation) I probably wouldn't use regular shampoo yet though b/c I still have problems getting her tilt her head back when rinsing it out %26amp; even the tear free irritates her eyes.





Anyway I guess we should check %26amp; compare the ingredients on the adult stuff compared to the baby wash %26amp; see whats really so different about themWhat age is it okay to stop using baby wash and baby shampoo?
I think my kids were around 2 when I made the switch. Now we use Johnson and Johnsons ';big kid'; line. I think it's called Buddies. They have shampoo, soap, body wash, all the basics!What age is it okay to stop using baby wash and baby shampoo?
Depends on the child we made the switch when the ';baby shampoo'; wasnt cleaning his hair properly, around 2%26amp; 1/2
I always stopped using it around two years old. But, you will have to use Kids Tear Free shampoo for a LONG time. My daughter is five, and we still use tear free shampoo. :)
depends on how sensitive your childs skin is .. maybe around 2 years of age
I would say around 3. Depends on how sensitive your childs skin is, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment