Saturday, December 19, 2009

What baby shampoo is best to try on my 14 month old daughter since her hair falls out often?

I have used Johnson %26amp; Johnson and Risitos de Oro and so far, sure it smells great and the hair if soft but it falls out a lot and well she still has a lot of hair but i'm noticing more of the fallout. What kind of baby shampoo should I use?What baby shampoo is best to try on my 14 month old daughter since her hair falls out often?
Use an organic baby shampoo which doesn't contain SLS.What baby shampoo is best to try on my 14 month old daughter since her hair falls out often?
Its not really the shampoo, keep using the J%26amp;J. Baby hair falls out and she gets more hair. Often baby hair is finer or a different color than the hair she will have later. I don't think she has a problem but if you are worried speak to her doctor.
talk to the pediatrician about the hair loss. there may be a medical cause.
DO NOT USE JOHNSON %26amp; JOHNSON ! Use Ph 5.5 shampoo
Try Suave baby shampoo. It smells good too. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment