Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's the difference between baby shampoo and regular shampoo?

I'm not going to use regular shampoo on a baby or vice versa, but it's for makeup brush cleaning--I have to order MAC makeup cleaner via online, but I'm doing my friends' makeup tonight as a favor- so what's the difference, as I don't have any baby shampoo on hand right now.What's the difference between baby shampoo and regular shampoo?
Well I use MAC brushes %26amp; make-up as well. I DO have the makeup cleaner but I also use Tresseme Shampoo. I think baby shampoo just make the brushes softer as regular ';adult'; shampoo just does the cleaning. I would suggest using regular shampoo because it cleans more sufficiently and it's all you have right now. Your makeup will be applied the same way, so it really doesn't matter what type of shampoo you use.





Good Luck!What's the difference between baby shampoo and regular shampoo?
I think the baby shampoo is more gentle compared to the regular stuff.


So like, its a softer smell, and if it gets into the baby's eyes, it won't sting as bad.
Baby shampoo is just a little more gentle. From what I've heard, it works great for cleaning brushes. But regular shampoo will work fine too, and it won't damage your brushes at all.
You don't even need to buy makeup brush cleaner. Just use mild hand soap and cool water.
the difference between baby shampoo and regular is that baby shampoo is more gentle!!!!!
Baby Shampoo is more gentle. Use a baby shampoo for your brushes though. MAC makeup cleaner is too expensive anyways.
I just use my daughter's Suave Kids shampoo/conditioner on my Mac brushes. Never had any probs.

No comments:

Post a Comment