Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baby Shampoo?

I have been using Nanny's tear-free baby shampoo for my 8 week old daughter, but it leaves her hair kind of dull and maybe a little dry. What shampoo have you found works best for your baby?Baby Shampoo?
Gerber grins and giggles works the best, I was in the same situation as you, my sons hair was always dried out. But ever since i switched to Gerber it made a big differnce, and it smells great too, other shampoo brands makes the babies hair smell like a wet dog. lol :) I recommed Gerber Milk %26amp; Honey. I really hope my answer helped. Im sure it will :)Baby Shampoo?
I used nothing but Johnsons baby shampoo. It works great. When they were about 18 months to 2 years old I switched to Suave kids shampoo. It works great. My daughter is just now using regular/adult shampoo and conditioner and she is 5 1/2 yrs.
Honestly, with both of my kids, I didn't use baby shampoo at all- once we got the cradle cap taken care of, very early on, all I've done is rinse their hair with their bath water (with a touch of bubble bath in it.) This has kept my boys' hair shiny, clean, and easily manageable. Too much soap and shampoo just seems to mess up their skin and hair. Try doing it that way for a couple of weeks- a lot of my friends had the same problems with their kids, tried it, and found it worked. Good luck! :)
i put a little oil on my sons head before i wash his hair and then use johnsons and johnsons shampoo or head to toe wash
johnson and johnson works the best
Baby magic or johnson and johnsons
Johnsons or the equate head to toe body wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment