Saturday, December 19, 2009

When can i start using baby shampoo and baby shower gels on a baby?

my ds is 2 months old he has a bath every day as he spits up a lot of milk and ends up being smelly. how many months does he need to be before i can use bay products on him?When can i start using baby shampoo and baby shower gels on a baby?
I used Johnson %26amp; Johnson shampoo/body wash on my son from day one. I never used shower gels on him... but his shampoo was also a body wash. Aveeno also makes good baby bath products. I used their body wash.shampoo on my son during the winter when his skin got very dry.When can i start using baby shampoo and baby shower gels on a baby?
I have been using them on my daughter ever since I was able to give her a real bath. Before the cord fell off I just used the ready to use wipes for the bath but when it fell off i switched to shampoo and body wash. There is no harm in them, they are made for babies!! And my little girl loves her bathtime with the shampoos and stuff.
When my baby was born and got his first sponge bath at the hospital, they used Johnson and Johnson body wash for his body and hair and gave us the rest of the bottle. My nurse said you can use it right away, just to be careful around the cord stub.
You could have been using them from day one, really. Most baby shampoos/soaps are geared towards milder skin and you can get some that are fragrance free as well. I used Johnson %26amp; Johnson head to toe at first but now we use Huggies brand and haven't had any problems with either.
at his first bath in the hospital they used Johnsons on him and thats what i have used ever since.I think he is more than ready for baby soap. They also make hypoallergenic soap if you are concerned of a reaction i believe huggies makes it
You can use Johnsons or Burt's Bees immediately. Johnsons makes a great smelling bath called Soothing Bedtime Bath, smells like lavender. That would probably be a nice break from the 'eau de spit-up you've been expeiencing!!





Good luck!
generally, parents bathe their babes from birth. this may be why your babe smells. if you notice alot of reflux, burp more frequently %26amp; modify your diet as something you eat may affect the breastmilk -consult the pediatrician on this.
You can use 'baby' products on a baby from the beginning day you bring him home.
We used Johnson and Johnson's soap/shampoo right away and still use it....it smells soo good.
I started useing them with his sponge baths before cord fell off. Your little one is ready for tub baths (not big tub little tub).
Huh? You can use baby products on him from birth. That's why they are baby products.
We have been using them since our son's very first bath. I think you are perfectly fine to go ahead!
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment