Saturday, December 19, 2009

When did you stop using baby shampoo on your baby?

Just out of curiosity- how long did you wash your baby's hair with some form of baby shampoo- and when did you switch it up to like the kandoo shampoo- or just regular shampoo?When did you stop using baby shampoo on your baby?
My son is 20 months old and we still use baby shampoo. I love the way it smells, so we will continue to use it for a few more years...until he asks for something else.When did you stop using baby shampoo on your baby?
My 18 month old daughter uses the brand Johnson's..I forget the exact name of it but it comes in a purple bottle..the baby shampoo doesn't seem to work on her hair anymore(she's got really long hair and thick to boot)..it's basically the next step up for babies that no longer need the baby version of shampoo but it's not quite the regular shampoo..it's still gentle on them like baby shampoo though.
I used it until my kids stopped being pains about washing their hair and started tilting their heads back for me better. There's no need to buy the ';kids'; shampoo, it's full of fragrance and fillers that are no good for their hair anyway, just switch to a mild adult shampoo when you're ready.
With my older son (he's almost 17) I used baby shampoo on him until he was about 3, then I switched to a kids' shampoo, then I started buying him adult shampoo when he was about 10.
I think with my oldest we switched when she realized that she needed to tilt her head back so that she wouldn't get shampoo in her eyes. I think around two years or so.





My youngest still uses baby shampoo at 19 months.
My son is 6 and I still use tear free baby shampoo. ;) keeps his hair shiny and soft too.
my 7 year old still uses it because she is afraid that she will get soap in her eyes,

No comments:

Post a Comment