Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it okay for me to wash my face with baby shampoo?

I have very sensitive eyes, and whenever I wash my face, my eyes sting and burn. I've tried many different soaps and face washes and my eyes always burn with each one. I know on baby shampoo it says ';no tears'; so I'm considering washing my face with that.. do you think that's okay?Is it okay for me to wash my face with baby shampoo?
give it a try whats the worse that can happen????





i know baby shampoo gets the grease out of hair so it might to wonders for your face.Is it okay for me to wash my face with baby shampoo?
If you have sensitive eyes wear googles when you wash your face. If you don't want to wear googles just close your eyes and keep the soap out of the eye area. If you have Oily skin I don't think baby soap will cut it.
i don't think you should if your face is very sensitive.... check with yo doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment