Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can I use the normal baby shampoo and body wash on my newborn?

Do you usually put lotion on your baby after a bath?Can I use the normal baby shampoo and body wash on my newborn?
use the baby shampoo tear free.. and yes i always put baby lotion on my baby.. there skin is so senstive when there first born its good to keep lotion on them after baths even when u change there cloths... and the lavender works good and helps calm a fussy baby..Can I use the normal baby shampoo and body wash on my newborn?
I use baby products on my babies, but not the sensitive stuff. I see no need unless there is an allergy issue. I did sometimes put lotion on my babies, but mostly only in the winter when they were really dry.
I put only baby products on my babies. Make sure it is tear-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment